Looking for a redefined band saw to purchase in the market, Grizzly G0555 the Ultimate 14″ Bandsaw is a great option to consider because of its newly-incorporated features that make it an interesting band saw among consumers. This band saw functions better as compared to other brands. In fact, there is no company that can be found in the whole world that has a huge selection of band saws than Grizzly.
More so, Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw has its incredibly made features that make it more appealing to customers. These factory features include an HP motor, lower and upper ball blade, dust port, miter and fence gauge, optional riser kit and a whole lot more.
On the other hand, Grizzly G0555 is recommended due to its highly noticeable features and advantages. This makes a perfect band saw to have among other band saws because of its full set up. This is carefully constructed to meet the demands of consumers who do a lot of woodworking projects. Apart from it, this is easier to follow because of the carefully planned instructions inside the box.
Thus, Grizzly G0555 is impressive due to its good looks and is absolutely helpful because of its excellently made features and performance. The next time you buy band saw, Grizzly G0555 is a great choice for you.
Grizzly G0555 the Ultimate 14″ Bandsaw is the perfect choice for a band saw due to its excellently made features, advantages and benefits that make it standout among other band saws. Thus, there is no other band saw to trust when it comes to excellent performance than Grizzly G0555 Bandsaw. This is the most ideal band saw to have among other band saws.
- Deluxe heavy-duty stand
- Upper & lower ball bearing blade guides
- All ball bearing construction
- Includes 3/8″ blade
- Includes fence and miter gauge
- Quick-release blade tension lever
- Fence scale with magnifying window
- Motor: 1 HP, 110-volt/220V, single-phase
- Amps: 11 amps at 110-volt, 5.5 amps at 220-volt
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 14 x 14 inches
- Table tilt: 45 degrees right, 15 degrees left
- Floor to table height: 43-5/16 inches
- Deluxe extruded aluminum fence
- Cutting capacity/throat: 13-1/2 inches
- Maximum cutting height: 6 inches
- Blade size: 92-1/2- to 93-1/2-inch (1/8- to 3/4-inch wide)
- Blade speeds: 1500 & 3200 FPM
- 4-inch dust port
- Cast iron frame
- Computer balanced cast aluminum wheels with rubber tires
- Overall size: 26-3/8 x 66-1/2 x 30-1/4 inches (WxHxD)
- Approximate shipping weight: 199 pounds
- Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service
- Band saw buying guide 2017
- Best Benchtop Bandsaws 2017
- Best Stand Mounted Bandsaws 2017
- Best Floor Standing Bandsaws 2017