Makita 5007MGA Circular Saw Reviews
The Makita 5007MGA is one of the hottest circular saws made by the company. It is designed to fit in perfectly with practically any kind of wood cutting project one needs to get handled. It is designed for metal cutting as well. This is a useful circular saw thanks to not only how versatile it is but also from how strong it is. It’s all made with a fine body that is light in weight as well. The product is also easy to control and use for any kind of cutting plans that you might hold.
This unit has a 15 amp induction motor that operates at 5800 rpm. This makes it capable of going through many thick surfaces. Also, it has ruler markings all over its base so you can carefully measure and align whatever it is you want to cut.
You can also cut at 2-1/2-inch at 90 degrees as well as 1-3/4-inch at 45 degrees and 1-3/8-inch at 56 degrees. You can use the scale on the base of the unit to measure the cutting angle that you are using so you can get it all trimmed the right way.
The blade features 24 teeth and has an M-shape so it will cut with ease. It is also about 7.25 inches in diameter. It has two cutting points to create a nice look that is faster and cleaner to handle.
One of the biggest advantages of this unit is that it is powerful and yet not all that heavy. It uses a magnesium body that is sturdy and yet lighter in weight than aluminum. The plate, guards and other pieces are made with magnesium to give this unit a 10.6-pound weight. This is a strong unit that is capable of doing more for you and will work well for an extensive period of time. It makes for one of the smartest units that you could ever explore using for your cutting needs as you won’t be at risk of dealing with serious fatigue from all that use after a while.
This unit has an electric brake that can stop when you release the trigger. It will keep the flow of energy from running within the unit. This makes the unit a little safer to handle.
There are also two LED lights that will help you to guide your cutting process. This makes it so you will be more accurate while cutting.
There are also rubber levers on this unit as well. The levers are designed with a sturdy look that will work wonders while keeping vibrations from being more of a threat than necessary.
The sawdust that is found here will also be quickly blown off so the cut line will still be easy to view. It also make the space a little easier to handle than necessary.
You should certainly consider the Makita 5007MGA when finding a useful and powerful circular saw for your needs. This unit is a magnesium-bodied item that can work well for your cutting needs and has a strong design while also making it very easy for you to control as needed. It is truly fascinating to see just how well it can work as desired for whatever goals you might have in general.
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that’s well-balanced and jobsite tough
- Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2 in. at 90°) and bevel capacity (0°-56°) with positive stops at 22.5°and 45°
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Powerful 15.0 amp motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip on handle
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing
- Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lowers repair costs
- Includes a premium 7-1/4 in. carbide tipped framing blade that cuts 50% faster and lasts 2x longer
- Includes: 24T ultra-coated carbide-tipped blade (A-94530-A), hex wrench 6 (783204-6), rip fence, circular saws (164095-8), tool case (824772-1)
- Assembled Depth: 17.36 in
- Maximum Cut Depth @ 90 Deg: 2.5 in
- Assembled Height: 9.84 in
- Product Depth: 12.5
- Assembled Width: 17.32 in
- Product Height: 10.375
- Blade Diameter: 7.25 in
- Product Width: 9.5
- Amperage: 15 amp
- Keyless/keyed blade change: Keyed
- Bevel Capacity: 56
- Maximum Cut Depth @ 45 Deg: 1.75 in
- Blade Location: Right
- Maximum Speed: 5800 rpm
- Power Tool Product Type: Corded
- Cord Length: 8.2 ft
- Product Weight (lb.): 10.1 lb
- Electrical brake: Yes
- 1 Year Warranty
- Circular saw buying guide 2017
- Best Corded Circular Saws 2017
- Best Cordless Circular Saws 2017
- Best Sidewinder Circular Saws 2017
- Best Worm Drive Circular Saws 2017