Makita 5402NA Circular Saw Reviews
If you are searching for a saw with large capacity then Makita 5402NA can be suitable for you as it has a number of strong points as compared to its competitors available in the market. Though Makita 5402NA is not an average power operated saw but still it is a heavy-duty saw which can be taken to any work site to handle the tough jobs powerfully. In this way it can be termed as an ideal circular saw for jobsite you were for to cut any item precisely and continuously.
It contains carbide tipped, large capacity saw blade with 32 teeth. Though the total diameter of its blade is 16-5/16 but can cut at 6-1/4 at 90 degree and 4-3/16 at 45 degrees. In order to get top line cutting performance with constant rotation of blade it has a blade stabilizer. Its blade can be changed easily and quickly with the help of its shaft lock. It can be used suitably to cut to the required depth as per need by adjusting d conveniently and safely the large depth control lever of this saw.
A 15.0 Amp, 1,800 watt powerful motor is fitted to this corded electric saw which provides optimum speed to its blade without load at 2,200 RPM, enough to cut through lumber treated under pressure. Its powerful motor offers quiet operation as its noise level is very low at 87db only.
With its overall length of 24-1/4 inches it is a relatively light weight saw as it weighs only 28.7 pounds. It is lighter than most of the industrial grade circular saws as it weighs a bit less than 30 pounds. It is an efficient woodworking tool which can be used anywhere even at your home as per the requirement of your work.
The package of Makita 5402NA also includes a rip fence and a hex wrench which you can get when you buy it. The carbide blade offered with this saw can be replaced with any other blade from the market to improve its performance according to your workload. The electric brake is one of its features which make it the best to use for any type of application as it can stop the rotating blade just with a click of switch. This feature of this tool not only allows to use it flexibly but also improves safety of its user
Along with it there are various other features of Makita 5402NA that help in enhancing the user’s productivity. The blade guard fitted in the saw is the first such feature which reduces the risk of accidents that may happen using and storing the blade. The large sized handles included in the saw also help in increasing control of the user in handling it.
On the whole it can be concluded that the Makita 5402NA being a power saw can be ideal for your site of work without any consideration of the industry you work in. it is the most suitable circular saw for industrial and domestic use due to the sharp blade, powerful motor and perfectly constructed design it has. Makita 5402NA is considered to be a great choice for the users of electric saw available in the current market on the basis of its large number of advantages and the attractive reviews received from the people who have experienced this product initially.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor delivers 2,200 RPM for enough power to cut through pressure treated lumber
- Cuts 6x material at 90 degrees and 4x material at 45 degrees in a single pass
- Weighs only 32.1 lbs. for increased operator comfort
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Ideal for cutting large timber, pressure treated lumber and wood logs
- Large capacity blade cuts 6-1/4″ at 90° and 4-3/16″ at 45°
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quieter operation
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and superior cutting performance
- Large depth control lever for convenience and secure adjustments
- Large support handle for increased operator comfort and control
- Assembled Depth: 30.8 in
- Maximum Cut Depth @ 90 Deg: 6.25 in
- Assembled Height: 21.3 in
- Product Depth: 22 in
- Assembled Width: 13.7 in
- Product Height: 19 in
- Blade Diameter: 16.3 in
- Product Width: 7.25 in
- Amperage: 15 amp
- Bevel Capacity: 45 °
- Maximum Cut Depth @ 45 Deg: 4.18 in
- Blade Location: Right
- Maximum Speed: 2200 rpm
- Power Tool Product Type: Corded
- Cord Length: 15 ft
- Product Weight: 28.7 lb
- Depth Adjustment: Yes
- Spindle Lock: Yes
- Electrical brake: Yes
- 32 tooth carbide tipped blade (A-90956)
- Hex wrench #6 (783204-6)
- Rip fence (164019-4)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Circular saw buying guide 2017
- Best Corded Circular Saws 2017
- Best Cordless Circular Saws 2017
- Best Sidewinder Circular Saws 2017
- Best Worm Drive Circular Saws 2017